New member introduction

Post anything you think may be of interest to other hut users. Possible postings could include: Gear for Sale, Gear Wanted, Ride Exchange, Travel/Ski partners, Announcements about Avalanche or Backcountry Courses, Suggestions, Presentations or Slide Shows, Backcountry Tips, and Lost & Found. Please avoid profanity and heavy politcial polemics.
Post Reply
Morgus
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2026 3:00 pm

New member introduction

Post by Morgus »

Hello everyone, nice to be part of this forum and meet people who like to spend time in the mountains and stay in huts. I would like to get some more information about the different huts, the ways to get to them and the experiences of other members. I also enjoy reading trip reports and sharing useful info with the community. I am looking forward to the chance to visit some of the huts and maybe meet-up with some other members along the way. Thanks for having me and looking forward to being part of the community!
Post Reply