Selling LABOR DAY WEEKEND - Fowler/Hilliard

If you are exchanging hut space with other users: Do not charge more than what you paid. Please forward a copy of the hut trip confirmation email to the buyer as proof of reservation, and advise the buyer that the confirmation email contains a link to required waiver forms, the code to enter the hut, and links to additional trip information pages. Keep a record of the buyer's contact information.
bhochmuth

Selling LABOR DAY WEEKEND - Fowler/Hilliard

Post by bhochmuth »

We have all 16 beds at Fowler Hilliard for Fri, Sat and Sunday nights of Labor Day weekend (8/30, 8/31, and 9/1). We've got a long-standing tradition of Labor Day hut trips, but several families now have kids are all in varsity high school athletics, and it's getting harder to get away. As such, it looks like we may have to sell this hut.

We're giving it about 24 hours to make sure we have to pull the plug, but wanted to post here to see if there's interest from others in enjoying Labor Day in the high country at Fowler/Hilliard. We purchased 8 adult and 8 youth beds, so the total for all 16 beds for 3 nights is 1622.40. If you're interested in purchasing, please let mw know - brett@goalsonrivers.org.
akgall

Re: Selling LABOR DAY WEEKEND - Fowler/Hilliard

Post by akgall »

Hi Brett - I am very interested, but am just seeing this for the first time, so need to get my group organized.
I'm sure everyone would want the 3 nights, but if I can only organize 2 nights, would you be willing to sell us just Saturday and Sunday night?

I also saw your email address, so will email you directly.