Sell: Janet's (whole hut) July 5,6, 7 (2024)

If you are exchanging hut space with other users: Do not charge more than what you paid. Please forward a copy of the hut trip confirmation email to the buyer as proof of reservation, and advise the buyer that the confirmation email contains a link to required waiver forms, the code to enter the hut, and links to additional trip information pages. Keep a record of the buyer's contact information.
Marj

Sell: Janet's (whole hut) July 5,6, 7 (2024)

Post by Marj »

Looking to sell our whole hut reservation for Janet's for nights of July 5, 6, and 7. It's a great hut and has access to the Colorado Trail for mountain biking (the reason we booked it). Unfortunately the State Mountain Bike Championship was scheduled for that weekend and our daughter really, really wants to compete. It would be an amazing trip and hopefully I can get the timing right for another year. Perhaps you'd like to gift the trip as a Christmas present? Hut capacity is 14 in the summer.
Kstoll

Re: Sell: Janet's (whole hut) July 5,6, 7

Post by Kstoll »

Hey! How much are you selling it for?
jckeeler

Re: Sell: Janet's (whole hut) July 5,6, 7 (2024)

Post by jckeeler »

Did you get a taker for this? My wife and I could be interested in 7/5 only, but we are only two people.