For sale or trade 1/2/2024 High Lonesome Hut

If you are exchanging hut space with other users, be advised of the following: You must supply a copy of the confirmation letter as proof of reservation, blank release waiver forms, and trip information sheets to the buyer(s). Keep a record of who acquired your spaces. Your name is on the confirmation letter. The original purchaser is responsible for informing the acquirer(s) about the principles and philosophies of 10th Mountain as outlined in the trip information sheets sent with the confirmation letter.
rebeccaoryniak

For sale or trade 1/2/2024 High Lonesome Hut

Post by rebeccaoryniak »

I have reservation for High Lonesome Hut for one night on Jan 2nd. I am looking for someone wanting to buy the reservation. It is for the entire hut (12 people) and $630 approximately. It is a mellow 2.5 miles to get to the hut and it is not in avalanche danger. It has running water and flushing toilets too. I am also up for trading this hut for another day at the same hut (preferably on a weekend). Please let me know if interested. Thanks!
morty23

Re: For sale or trade 1/2/24 High Lonesome Hut

Post by morty23 »

I’m interested in buying this hut if it’s still available! Feel free to text or call me at 601-927-8728.
Thanks!
Laura
rebeccaoryniak

Post by rebeccaoryniak »

I texted you the info.
morty23

Post by morty23 »

Just responded via text. Sorry it won’t work out for my group, and I’m sure you’ll find another lucky crew to take this wonderful hut!
pzalzal

Re: For sale or trade 1/2/2024 High Lonesome Hut

Post by pzalzal »

Hello,

Is this still available? Thanks!