Need to Trade 10th Mtn Hut from Dec weekend to different weekend in Jan, Feb, or March

If you are exchanging hut space with other users: Do not charge more than what you paid. Please forward a copy of the hut trip confirmation email to the buyer as proof of reservation, and advise the buyer that the confirmation email contains a link to required waiver forms, the code to enter the hut, and links to additional trip information pages. Keep a record of the buyer's contact information.
jotey777

Need to Trade 10th Mtn Hut from Dec weekend to different weekend in Jan, Feb, or March

Post by jotey777 »

Hello,

I have all of 10th Mountain Hut booked for the nights of Fri 12/6 and Sat 12/7. I cannot make those dates. If someone else has this hut for another Fri/Sat night in January or February (or even March), please contact me so we can trade. I'd also be willing to trade to a different hut - will pay any difference.

Please contact me at jotey139@aol.com.

Thank you,

Jennifer
davidj1s

Re: Need to Trade 10th Mtn Hut from Dec weekend to different weekend in Jan, Feb, or March

Post by davidj1s »

Hi Jennifer,
I don't have any huts available for trade, but if you decide to sell your hut space at 10th Mtn., I'd be very interested. Thanks!
Dave
Dpolifroni

Re: Need to Trade 10th Mtn Hut from Dec weekend to different weekend in Jan, Feb, or March

Post by Dpolifroni »

Hello! I am also interested in purchasing the hut from you if you cannot find another option to trade. Thanks!
jotey777

Post by jotey777 »

Hi please contact me at jotey139@aol.com if you are still interested in buying the hut.
Jennifer
jotey777

Post by jotey777 »

I am now adjusting this from wanting to swap this hut to just trying to sell it. Contact me at jotey139@aol.com. Thanks!
-Jennifer