ISO Whole Hut any Weekend Jan'25-Apr'25

If you are exchanging hut space with other users: Do not charge more than what you paid. Please forward a copy of the hut trip confirmation email to the buyer as proof of reservation, and advise the buyer that the confirmation email contains a link to required waiver forms, the code to enter the hut, and links to additional trip information pages. Keep a record of the buyer's contact information.
davidj1s

ISO Whole Hut any Weekend Jan'25-Apr'25

Post by davidj1s »

Hey! So, we didn't get picked for the lottery for the first time in several years and are beside ourselves with grief :( I'm hoping to find someone who did get picked and has a conflict and is no longer able to go. We are looking for something in the central huts, as the ones by Aspen are a bit too far for most of our group. Also, we have a lot of novices in the group, so probably nothing too brutal for the hike in (e.g. Eiseman, Skinner). Regardless, I'm open to a conversation with anyone who might have something available. Let me know!
Thanks,
Dave
taylorlong

Re: ISO Whole Hut any Weekend Jan'25-Apr'25

Post by taylorlong »

Hi there! I have the entire Peter Estin hut for April 11 -13 2025. Another member of my bc group got pulled for another hut that weekend, so we are looking to get rid of one. Feel free to text me at 5zero8 4six3 86two2
-Taylor
chelslaw

Re: ISO Whole Hut any Weekend Jan'25-Apr'25

Post by chelslaw »

Hey Hey! I'm looking to sell my reservation for FULL HUT booking for nights of April 18th & April 19th, 2025.

Another member of my group and I both got lottery bookings for the same weekend so we have two different huts you could choose from.
** Either MARGY'S HUT or FOWLER-HILLIARD HUT **

Eager to get rid of one and we're flexible on which depending on interest.

Text me (Nine70 Two50 One873) if you're interested and we can discuss details.

Cheers,
Chelsea